West Cork Food Short Breaks for Food Enthusiasts
The Best of food, the best of scenery, book now!
Short Break Holidays for Real Food Enthusiasts
Are you an enthusiast for good food produced with integrity?
Do you love to get away from it all?
Are you in need of a short break to relax and recharge?
Do you like to learn something new?
Have a look at a selection from our menu - how would you like to:
• Come to one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland?
• Stay in first rate hotel or self-catering accommodation?
• Meet and talk with award-winning artisan food producers?
• Go kayaking for edible seaweeds and make lunch on the beach?
• Take a boat trip down river and out to an island to eat chowder?
• Learn how to fillet and smoke fresh fish from a master of the art with an international reputation (and take your delicious fish home with you)?
• Sample the best in local cuisine based on excellent local produce?
• Visit a Bronze Age stone circle as the sun sets?
• Be part of a small group, not a large audience?
Your kind of short break?
Then book by contacting:
Sally Barnes: +353 (0)28 36232
Stephen Sage: +353 (0)28 37931