Are you an enthusiast for good food produced with integrity?
Do you love to get away from it all?
Are you in need of a short break to relax and recharge?
Do you like to learn something new?
• Come to West Cork, one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland?
• Stay in first rate hotel or self-catering accommodation?
• Meet and talk with award-winning artisan food producers?
• Go kayaking for edible seaweeds and make lunch on the beach?
• Learn from professional chefs?
• Learn how to fillet and smoke fresh fish from a master of the art with an international reputation - and take your delicious fish home?
• Sample the best in local cuisine based on excellent local produce?
• Experience West Cork's heritage first hand - say visit a Bronze Age stone circle as the sun sets?
• Be part of a small group, not a large audience?
Your kind of short break? At West Cork Food we offer tailor-made short breaks for small groups of real food enthusiasts. Simply contact us to find out how we can customise a unique food experience for you, let us know at what time of the year you would like to visit, for how many days and any particular food interests you have. We will put together an outline programme which you can discuss with us, refine it to produce the kind of holiday that you just won’t find on offer anywhere else.
Sally Barnes: +353 (0)28 36232
Stephen Sage: +353 (0)28 37931
Or put your ideas and contact details into our enquiry form and we will get back to you with your own outline programme with options and costings. Feel free to discuss it with us, or just go ahead and book it! Making an enquiry puts you under no obligation and we never try to persuade you into any commitment that you’re not happy to make.
Go on, talk to us! You’ve nothing to lose, but you do have the real chance of the food experience of a lifetime...